Fresh it up
| May 21, 2015


Hello guys, here I am again with a bright and shiny color: coral. Coral has been my favorite summer color for some years (and I think this might last until this year - but there's a big challenge going on, you'll see soon).

It was an almost hot day, so I went for a skirt and this laid-back coral top. The white blazer (currently my favorite blazer I own) and this super chic Furla Meridienne bag lighten up the look perfectly. Added some golden jewellery to finalise it. Et voilá!

What colors do you love in summer?






















I am wearing
Blazer Mango
Skirt United Colors of Benetton
Top Promod
Bag Furla Meridienne
Heels Esprit
Rings Bijou Brigitte & Vintage
Photos by Ilka Neunzling

2 comments

  1. Schönes Outfit ! :) Ich liebe weiße Blazer, da wirkt jedes Outfit elegant :)

    Außerdem mag ich dein schlichtes Blogdesign total gerne

    Liebste Grüße ♥

    Sandra von sandrafelicia.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool photos
    http://happinessismytarget.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete