Enchanted
| August 6, 2015

Hey guys! As much as I enjoy being in front of the camera, I do love being behind it. Two weeks ago I had the pleasure to capture Annas & Daniels wedding in photographs. Although the weather on their big day was very stormy and cloudy, it's been such a perfect festivity. There's just something magical about weddings and I love that.

I met these two again five days after to do a little shoot in the sun.We had so much fun, although they had doubts that they're not good in 'modelling'. I just let them do their own thing and it turned out very well.

I do this special post today because I'm leaving again for one week. Furthermore this is not an outfit post, which means it doesn't fit on a Monday haha.

Let me know what you think about the images! See you soon!

P.S. You can follow me along my journey on Snapchat (@ SPOTLIGHT-MCP) and Instagram (@ MC_P)!






























Thanks for watching!

Photos by Marie Christin Peters

No comments

Post a Comment