Roadtrip
| August 24, 2015

Hey folks! I've promised you something special today and here it comes: A ONE-WEEK-SPECIAL! From today on I will show you my journey to Ireland by posting everyday until next Monday! It's starting today afternoon. I'm sharing with you places to see / to eat / to stay / to visit, my personal experiences and some tips for your own traveling!

The ruins you see in the pictures is the Dunguaire Castle. You pass it automatically when you drive the road from Galway down to the Burren / Cliffs of Moher area (N67). A stop of 20 minutes for taking some pictures and walking around the castle is definitely sufficient. If you like to rummage in gift shops, you'll find it in the ancient walls of the castle aswell.

More destinations and informations are waiting for you this afternoon!

See you soon!








No comments

Post a Comment