Sparkle
| August 12, 2015

Hello my readers! These images have been shot on the penultimate day of my vacation to Gran Canaria (yes, this will be the last post from Maspalomas - for this year hehe).

Strolled through the quarters of the Lopesan Costa Meloneras hotel with a wistful yet happy smile. This place has been paradise on earth literally! 

Here you see a mix of images of me before and after the dinner, of the hotel area and the sunset. Enough melancholy: I've been quite productive since my return and I'm so so excited to show you something of it next week. Stay updated guys!






















I am wearing
Dress Comma,
Bag Furla
Sandals Lazamani
Jewellery Vintage
Shorts Zara
Shirt TCM
Sweater Mango
Sunglasses Ray Ban
Photos by Marie Christin Peters and my dad

No comments

Post a Comment