Falling Leaves
| November 2, 2015

Since fall has started and nature became a color palette from ocher over wine red to bright yellow I wanted to have a shoot right in the centre of these beautiful shades. No sooner said than done. Ilka and I literally jumped through the fallen leaves and had very much fun.

I'm wearing a turtle-neck dress from SheIn in the perfect color for fall. I love every shade of red and turtle-necks are my latest obsessions for the colder seasons. So it's the perfect dress for a sunny fall day.

Hope you like it! Feel free to let me know what you think about it in the comment section below! :)














I am wearing
Dress SheIn (click here)
Leather Jacket Mango
Tights Wolford
Boots Ted Baker
Jewellery (received it as a gift)
Hat Mark Adam

Photos by Ilka Neunzling


In friendly cooperation with SheIn - Thank you!

No comments

Post a Comment