Golden Girl
| November 30, 2015

Hey my loves, it's Advent season! That's why I jumped into a more festive look for today's post! The epitome of Advent and especially Christmas is shimmering gold, isn't it? So I took these golden trousers and a beautiful blouse with lace insets from SheIn to create an angel-like outfit.

It's been a very cold and stormy day when Ilka and I shot the pictures but sometimes the sun appeared through the cloudy sky.

Hope you like it! Let me know about your favorite Christmas color in the comment section below! :)



















I am wearing
Blouse SheIn
Knitted Vest mister.lady
Trousers Esprit
Boots Zara
Jewellery Vintage / Bijou Brigitte
Down Jacket Mark Adam
Bag Fiorelli

Photos by Ilka Neunzling


In friendly cooperation with SheIn - Thank you!

No comments

Post a Comment