Summer '16 | Fashion Contest
| August 29, 2016

Hey folks! Today I've got to tell you something: I'm attending a fashion blogger contest! When Farfetch reached out to me to be part of the fashion challenge I just couldn't say no. The background of the contest is the launch of the i.am + EPs headphones campaign by Black Eyed Peas frontman Will.I.Am, which are wireless and connectable to your gadget via Bluetooth.

I picked three songs out of my playlist that I liked throughout this summer and visualized them by the photography of my dear friend Ilka Neunzling and my dad. 

This is for you guys: When the Farfetch team has chosen who's done best, the winner will be able to send one of these i.am + EPs headphones worth £175 to one of their readers! So show your love by commenting, liking, sharing etc. this post to get this opportunity!

Only those who commented below this post or the Instagram post relating to this article and followed me on Instagram will be considered when it comes to the tombola - so make sure to leave a message! :)
What are your top three summer tracks?




Wild Horses by Birdy







Sweet Lovin' by Sigala







Catching Shadows by Felicia Barton






Look »Wild Horses«

Blouse Vintage
Skirt C&A
Jewelry Bijou Brigitte & Vintage
Boots Asos



Look »Sweet Lovin'«

Top Mango
Shorts Stradivarius
Jewelry Bijou Brigitte & Vintage
Flats Louis Norman



Look »Catching Shadows«

Top TCM
Cardigan H&M
Belt Marc O'Polo
Shorts Zara
Flats Superga



In friendly cooperation with Farfetch, thank you!

No comments

Post a Comment