A Winter's Tale
| December 19, 2016

Good Monday everyone! I'm pretty excited to present this photo story to you today. These pictures of my lovely friend Ilka (yes, she's shot several posts here on the blog!) and me got shot two weeks ago by our favorite photographer Stephan Presser.

It was a picture perfect Saturday: the frost lay on the branches, the sun shone through the fir trees... and it was pretty cold. After every 20 seconds of shooting, we warmed up in the car on the highest heat level. All for the sake of good pictures, right? ;)

In my opinion, it was worth every single goose bump we had - it looks like a fairy tale, doesn't it? I really love how this turned out! What do you guys think? :)

























Photos and edit by Stephan Presser

No comments

Post a Comment