Spot, on!
| May 4, 2015

Hey guys! I officially welcome you to my brand new website. As I've been reading blogs for years, I always wanted to create my own one. School and free time activities took so much time, so there was no time left to concentrate exclusively on a blog (especially on actually creating it - I'm a perfectionist).
Finally I have graduated school (yeah!). Never have I had so much free time for my own projects. So I haven't been lazy, as you can see. Started this blog from scratch with a little (or a little bit more) help of my brother.
These images are perfect for the first post, aren't they? A get-to-know-me-photo-show haha. Future posts will be about fashion, traveling and lifestyle (only the most important 
keywords). Hope you like it! See you soon!










I am wearing
Sweater Tommy Hilfiger

2 comments