Emerald
| December 14, 2015

It's already been the 3rd Advent of this year's season and time seems to run forward to Christmas Eve. The cities are full of stressed people, looking for the perfect gift for their loved ones. Remember, presents don't need to be huge (although I always wanted the biggest package under the tree to be mine :D). When it comes from the heart the size is not important.

As you might think I'm ticking off one Christmas color after the other, it didn't happen on purpose. I just felt like wearing this satin blouse the other day. The reason is I really love this color!

Enjoy this pre-Christmas feeling!

















I am wearing
Blouse New Yorker
Fake Fur Coat Mango
Trousers Asos
Boots Zara
Jewellery Vintage
Scarf Mark Adam
Bag Fiorelli


Photos by my dad

No comments

Post a Comment