Dream on
| May 9, 2016

Hey folks! Excuse my absence of two weeks, I've had a full schedule and no time for preparing a new post (shame on me). If you'd like to stay updated during my busy days, make sure to follow me on Instagram (mc_p), Snapchat (spotlight-mcp) or another social network linked in the task bar on the top - I'm pleased to meet you there!
You may be certain about it, when I'm saying that there's a time of new adventures ahead and tons of pictures waiting for you!

Since April lived up to its name and brought us a turbulent mix of sun-rain-snow-sun.. etc, May is so kind to us with beautiful sunshine, warm temperatures and the world is blooming as if someone flipped the switch. It almost feels like summer and those sunbeams make me so happy!

Hope you've spent a great Mother's Day and best wishes for the new week!





















I am wearing
Blouse Mexx
Trousers Zara
Jewelry Vintage
Bag H&M
Boots Evado
Hat Vintage


Photos by my dad

No comments

Post a Comment