True to your heart | Birthday edition
| July 14, 2016

Happy Thursday, peeps! As you've might already guessed, this article is a special one because it's my 21st birthday!
Back when I was a child, every birthday was highly anticipated. Being one year older meant to approach a group of seem-to-be-cool guys one wanted to belong to. Until about the age of 16, the older ones always seem to be more mature, smarter and so on, though they never were (future knowledge; perspectives change).

Today I know that one is always its best when being just the way you are. Don't try to fit to a squad, a trend or anything else if you don't want to - do it your own way. That's what I am doing now and I've never been happier with my life. Hope you are as well!

With this wise words said, I say Happy Birthday to myself and wish you a beautiful day! :)

P.S. What do you think about my self designed and sewed blouse? Please, let me know! :)













I am wearing

Blouse MCP
Pants Zara
Bracelet Selected Femme
Rings Vintage


Photos by myself

No comments

Post a Comment