Current favorites
| November 28, 2016

Hey guys! I'm sorry for the lack of posting but I really had no time for anything but work. For todays post I've got some current favorites of mine for you: music, jewelry and more. Have a look! ;)


CURRENT READ

Vom Ende der Einsamkeit. Diogenes Verlag, Zürich 2016, ISBN 978-3-257-06958-7

I admit, I haven't finished this one yet but the first pages already aroused my interest in continuing reading.


Porter Magazine every time a pleasure to just watch the editorials (the articles as well, of course)


HOW TO STAY ORGANIZED

Shiraz day planner from paperblanks (really love their unique designs)



LADY'S DEPARTEMENT

Hanging Hoop Earrings from Na-kd (Get yours!)

Lipstick from L'Oréal (Nr. 757,  Naked Brown)

Lancôme Hypnose Volume Mascara

Colorama Nail Laquer from Maybelline New York (Nr. 465 Brick Shimmer)


JEWELRY

Watch Dress from Boccia

I had been searching for a long time for the perfect watch. I wanted it to be simple but with an elegant and special twist. This one was a very good find.



CURRENT MUSIC

Top 10

Million Reasons by Lady GaGa (check this out, love this cover)

I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) by Sleeping At Last

Let Me Know by No Wyld

Unsteady by X Ambassadors

Tears In The Ocean by Jay Sean

I Am by James Arthur

Hurts by Emeli Sandé

Starving by Hailee Steinfeld, Grey, Zedd

Eyes Shut by Years & Years

Clown by Emeli Sandé





No comments

Post a Comment