Postcards from Scotland [Part I]
| September 4, 2017

Hey guys! Some of you might have already guessed it through my InstaStories / Instagram (@spotlight.mcp) - I've been on my third travel to beautiful Scotland!
The journey started in Edinburgh, where the pictures of todays' article were shot.

Keep checking my blog for more posts of the Postcards from Scotland series (includes locations like Callander, West Coast, Inverness, Aberdeen etc.)! Enjoy!




The Palace of Holyroodhouse

Official residence of the British monarch, Queen Elizabeth II., in Scotland.





Calton Hill

Views of and from the hill are often used in photographs and paintings of the city.





Hopetoun House

A country house near Queensferry.
















Where to stay



Channings Hotel
12 - 16 South Learmonth Gardens
Edinburgh, EH4 1EZ


Where to eat


Fishers in the city
58 Thistle Street
Edinburgh, EH2 1EN



See you next week in Callander!

No comments

Post a Comment