Time-Out
| December 30, 2017

Me time or at least free time is something I rarely have, due to a lot of work I have to accomplish for my graduation. Nevertheless I love what I do and that's what you call turn passion into profession - right?
Despite the tough schedule, one has to grant oneself some little delights like reading some pages of a good book or magazine, watching an episode on netflix or meeting lovely people. The right balance of work and pleasures keep me going, though work usually outweights.

Hope you enjoyed the Christmas celebrations with your beloved ones and you'll have a great start into year 2018!
I will give you an update on 1st - huge changes ahead (in a positive way)!












I am wearing

Pullover Montego
Denim Zara
Magazine Porter
Rings Vintage
Bracelet Selected Femme


Photos by myself

No comments

Post a Comment